Raw is Right...
Does your dog’s food -
- Consist of only raw all natural high quality ingredients?
- Use no fillers such as corn, soy, wheat, barley, rice, oats, potatoes, quinoa, or clay?
- Contain no artificial supplements, artificial flavors or artificial colors?
- Contain no animal by-products?
- Meet all nutritional requirements?
- Meet AAFCO standards as a complete and balanced dog food?
- Do all this at a reasonable price?
If not, why not?
Look carefully at the ingredients in your dog’s food. Even many expensive raw dog foods use a grain as filler and bulk. Rice and corn are cheap ingredients. Why pay so much for a raw food with cheap filler?
We use all natural ingredients.
Beef, chicken, and eggs are our first ingredients. Our food contains a few other nutrient dense ingredients such as kale and cranberries. These will give your dog the necessary vitamins and minerals such as iodine, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin A.